Dream

Dream
Illuminate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Living, Loving, Letting Go


How can so much time go by between posts? I am always busy with art and work, I intend to share more, but such is life- plans are set aside for what really happens.  It is all about letting go of what we think for what is, letting go of plans and expectations and embracing what happens, good and bad, joyous times and life's sadder days, they shape us into who we are.  These past few years have brought me new lessons in letting go of what I thought was to be and have blessed me with the greatest of rewards as I witness life unfold as it was meant to, not as I thought it should be.  This time of tremendous growth has broadened my spirit in ways I could never have foreseen.  Wounds do not really heal, they simply become a part of us and if we are brave enough to live the dark times fully, the brighter days are even more glorious.  These two pieces depict a couple of my greatest losses, but celebrate how they shaped me and how much I rejoice in those relationships I have cherished.


4 comments:

  1. My apologies for missing your latest posts. I see you have updated the look of your site. Love the room with the chair in the background. Inviting. Your collage pieces above are wonderful, especially the one honoring your dad. Truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. st.mary0898@yahoo.com. This is my email this is me Tamara St. Mary you should know me from at Chafee high school I was one of Amanda‘s best friends before she passed

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when you get this is it all right if I can have your number your cell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was Amanda’s friend from Chaffey high school

    ReplyDelete