Dream

Dream
Illuminate

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inspired Passion

My creative wildfire is once again fully stoked. I was enraptured for several weeks, creating constantly then had a brief lull in the activity. I kind of enjoyed the break, though I still worked on creative outlets every day I was able to read, and rest a bit more easily with the creative flame dimmed slightly. Once again, however, the flame grew and I am spending more time than ever with my creative pursuits.  I have posted on the blog several of the latest works, which I call Passion Pages.  I am loving the muli-media work as it allows me to meld words with other forms of artful expression.  Each of the Passion Pages pieces has a substrate of the actual pages from that chapter. The piece evolves to depict the theme of the particular chapter, finding ways to incorporate the number of that chapter into the piece has been fun.  Now to expand my connection to the larger art community !

No comments:

Post a Comment