Dream

Dream
Illuminate

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Passionate Art

Well, my inward journey has taken me down an unforeseen path.  I have always been a craft person, and I am also a writer.  I constantly shift my attentions from one thing to another, as I am sure many of us do. Fortunately, for me and my household I am not one to leave projects undone or my home would be in chaos. I actually like things to be in order and love to see things to completion.  This new creative pathway exploded within me over the last month or so as I had embarked on an inward time of reflection, meditation, reading and soul-searching.  Out of the quiet came a blinding flash of creative energies unlike anything I had ever know.  I began to explore the very exiciting and limitless world of multi-media art.  What a perfect fit for me - I quilt and sew, I make jewelry, I write, I photograph, in short -I create, and I have been able to incorporate everything into this new medium for expression.  I hope to blog more regularly when the muse allows me away from creation and would love to post the ongoing exploration of this new form of expression.  For now I will share a couple of pictures.  Thanks for watching this part of my journey unfold!- I would usually say, "Onward!", but more apropos to the source of this creative explosion the expression is, "Inward!"


1 comment:

  1. Cool, you posted your work! Fantastic. These pieces look great.

    ReplyDelete