Dream

Dream
Illuminate

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life expanding

This year has unfolded in so many beautiful ways.  Not only has my artistic expression exploded in untold directions, our family is growing to include a daughter-in-law.  I have posted a piece I made for our newly engaged son entitled Viva Los Novios to the right. The couple has asked me to create the invitations for their July 7th wedding, and I have featured the chosen design here.
We are thrilled to have Erika in our family and celebrate the peace, joy and fulfillment she has brought to Elias' life.  I will be making the 100+ invitations by hand so each has the textural, unique element we are all wanting - and I am thrilled to do it.  What better way to celebrate life than to joyously contribute to a day to celebrate love and life!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jana. Truly a keepsake piece that I'm sure Elias & Erika will treasure always.

    ReplyDelete