Dream

Dream
Illuminate

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My First Video

Just had the wonderful opportunity to work with dear friend, Carol Hart, on an instructional video.  Simply click on the link here if you wish to see what we did! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ul_bcLNK1s  My artwork has kept me very busy since my cast came off, inspiration is everywhere and there is always some card or gift to be made.  Made the above set of "wish" cards for my son's 33rd birthday. Using imagery of particular relevance to him, or colors he often uses in his art made for a unique and much appreciated way in which I could share with him my hopes for his birthday and his year.  More to come as I explore expanded methods in working with multiple media - but suffice to say I am having a wonderful time expressing myself in this profoundly varied style!

No comments:

Post a Comment